Pics of finished beanie!

I just finished this beanie yesterday night! and it is so soft because I made it with an alpaca merino yarn blend!:woohoo: :woot: cloud9

Very nice job :thumbsup:

That’s beautiful! And you are adorable! :hug:

If you haven’t post your FO in What’cha Knittin’ so more people will see it, too. :thumbsup:

Thank you so much! I will post this in what’cha knitting forum too. Thank you both!

Such a great job and I love that color on you.

Thank you! :aww:

You look to be about the same age as my daughters (13-15). They both just started to knit. Rachel has knit several hats, a scarf and is now working on the second sock. Rebecca is working on a scarf and a hat. It is soooo much fun to have someone to knit with and share in my passion. What are you working on now?

Right now I am working on some yoga socks ( socks without a heel or toe). I got the pattern at Micheals and I am making it with Paton’s Kroy Socks #55612 Summer Moss Jacquard. So far, sooo good!:woot: :thumbsup: I am going to stick the pattern in the Pattern Central if you want to make them!

Yep, your hat looks fantastic! What’s the name of the yarn you used?

When you finish that can you post it up here I would love to see how they work out and your a great knitter!!

:muah:

I can’t see your pics, did you change the URL?