OT What Celeb would you knit for?

As I added to my sig., I realized this would be a fun question…
What celebrity would you give anything to knit for? I would knit a nice slinky tie/scarf for Hugh Jackman :heart: (and now Hayden Christianson :inlove: since seeing him again in Star Wars) if they would “model” them for me, if you know what I mean. :eyebrow:
Use #463 for guage swatches… dabbing the brow of swooning knitter… sigh! :blush:

I would knit for the most generous one. :thumbsup:

[color=violet][/color]DO NOT SHOW THIS TO MY HUSBAND!!![color=black][/color]

I would knit up one of those weenie warmers for Richard Gere and David Duchovney, w/the stipulation they would have to model them for me!

pat…recovering slowly from her migraine!

My lips are sealed, :wink:
my dh knows of my obsession and would just say… “what EVERrrrr!” :rollseyes:
:roflhard:

I’d have to say Johnny Depp. And it would be a weenie warmer. :smiley:

[size=6][color=red]Definitely Russell Crowe.[/color][/size] :inlove:

ooo, I’m all about Russell, bad boy or not! meowwww!
so, can one find a weenie warmer on knottypatterns.com? :roflhard:

:roflhard: I actually had to type in that web address to see if you were serious. It isn’t registered…maybe someone should get that one before its too late :slight_smile: :roflhard:

I think I would knit for Jakob Dylan (3rd from left, the Wallflowers). Yum…he would look good in a cool knit hat…among other things :slight_smile:

I would knit for Vin Diesel. Imagine that tough guy in a knit skull cap and alpaca sweater! Oh my!

He’s definitely on my “free pass” list.

I’m gonna have to go ahead and second knitting for Johnny Depp. I’d probably knit him a pair of gloves, to keep those gorgeous expressive hands of his all cosy-warm.

Can say there is a celeb I’d love to knit for… but there are a few that I wouldn’t mind unknitting a few items off for them :eyebrow:

Clooney, Clooney, Clooney, Clooney, Clooney, Clooney…

(George, not Rosemary)

An Irish fisherman’s sweater. A nice, cuddly afghan to snuggle under in front of the fire in our cottage by the sea…mmmm…OH! Excuse me, forgot myself there for a minute.

Then there’s my fixation on John Cusack. But I found out that he’s a chainsmoker, so he’s not alluring in reality for me.

Then there’s Tom Selleck, but I have stipulations about him, too.

And I married a man who is a ringer for Robin Williams! :lol:

:hiding:
:blush: [size=2]Lance Henriksen[/size] :blush:

[color=blue]pant … swoon … faint[/color]

Jason Wiles…but only if he’s in his Bosco (Third Watch) get-up. :heart:

Anna

I’d knit a new beanie for the Edge. :heart:

The Edge? As in WWE’s Edge? :??

The Edge? As in WWE’s Edge? :??[/quote]

I’m thinking she’s a U2 fan, and she means the guitar player. Here he isin beanie-wearing splendor.

Personally, I’d knit something for a circa 1983 Bono

:cheering:

:?? Geez this is a tough question! Bono is tempting . . . so is Johnny Depp. But, I don’t really drool over Johnny Depp. I just think he’s a cool dude and talented actor. Normally, I’d say Goran Visjnic, but I’m getting over him. Russell Crow just threw a phone at someone here in NYC, bit of a temper that guy . . . I’d probably knit for Benicio del Toro, but again, not because I drool over him, but because he’s Puerto Rican and soooo frickin talented! How sad. There are no hotties for me. :frowning:

The Edge? As in WWE’s Edge? :??[/quote]

I’m thinking she’s a U2 fan, and she means the guitar player. Here he isin beanie-wearing splendor.

Personally, I’d knit something for a circa 1983 Bono

:cheering:[/quote]

Oh yes, I’m a big U2 fan and a long-time admirer of the Edge. :inlove: And I’m going to see the band in concert in 35 days time. :cheering:

Dang, I thought I found another WWE’alite. :sad: :lol: