OT: My baby boy is here!

He’s a doll! Treasure each day, they go by all too fast.

Mama Bear

awww so cute! Congrats :slight_smile: :cheering:

Doah!!! :rollseyes:
The phrase in my post should have read What you KNIT him in your spare time.

Geesh. It’s me and my brain. I knew what I was saying.

Deeknit

Congratulations!! Enjoy every minute!!! :cheering:
Lynn

Awwwww congrats. Makes me even more impatient for mine to get here. Only a month and half to go! Congrats again and he is too cute!

Congrats!!! I love the second picture with his little smile!!! How precious!! Have fun with him, it goes very fast. My boys are 13 and 11 now!!

I agree, doesn’t it look like he is having a really good dream! I keep going back to look at it cuz it makes me smile every time i see it.

OMG, he’s gorgeous ! Congratulations !

Thanks so much everyone! :smiley: :inlove: He really is the love of my life and such a good baby. I got so lucky!!

You’re giving me the baby craves!

:cheering: CONGRATS!!! :happydance: he is sooo cute :heart:

:inlove: Soooo sweet! Congrats On such a handsome boy :smiley:

Congratulations! My youngest is 3.5 years old and my DH said last night he can’t even remember when she was not walking and talking! :frowning: Cherish your moments with him because they will go by too quickly! I love the second picture where it looks like he is smiling! He is going to be a happy baby!

He’s beautiful! The second photo is just precious–it does look like he’s smiling! :inlove:

Congratulations! :heart:

Those little dimples are going to melt your heart every day! Congratulations - enjoy every minute you have with him! :cheering:

Those little dimples are going to melt your heart every day! Congratulations - enjoy every minute you have with him! :cheering: