OT - Hair product

I’m really frustrated. I only treat myself with one salon hair product–it’s Redken’s “Outshine”. I have naturally curly hair, and after I wash my hair, I put a couple of pumps of this stuff on it, and I can let it air dry and there is absolutely no frizz! I still have curls and all the volume and fulness, but no frizz. The problem is that although I absolutely love this product, for a pretty small container, I think it’s really getting to be expensive for something I’m washing down the drain (seems like it goes up another dollar every time I go to replenish my supply–it started at like $11 and now it’s up to like almost $18!). I’d like to use something really comparable with similar ingredients, but I am kind of “out of the loop” with salon products (maybe even with generic “knockoffs”). Can anybody recommend something similar? Here’s some more information about Redken’s product, including the ingredient list. Any help is really appreciated!

Have you tried BioSilk? I’ve had good luck with that, and it only takes a teensy bit for each use. Another thing I’ve tried is rinsing my hair with lemon juice every 6 weeks or so. That helps remove buildup from hair products and makes my hair noticeably softer.

I like Redken’s “glass” serum. It’s a little cheaper, AND you don’t wash it out.

I haven’t–which BioSilk product is this? I noticed there are some different products to choose from (I’m such a geek, aren’t I? :oops: :teehee: )