OT: Christmas came early!

DH bought my Christmas present early this year. He said it’s because it wouldn’t fit under the tree and he had no place to hide it. LOL

This is my first convection oven! I used it already to roast a chicken and make roasted veggies. OMG… sooooo yummy!

And the Ceramic Glass Cooktop?? I am thrilled beyond words!! My old range was such a POS, I swear it was ready for the dump 3 years ago. What a great gift!!
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Oooh, looks fancy! :smiley:

:roflhard:
Stove? :thumbsup: good present!
I love it, it looks all clean and shiny and :inlove: sigh…
Aren’t the convection ovens the ones that cook super-evenly and super-fast???
I am so jealous…

and I see from the picture… is that a platewarmer in the back??? :shock:
niiiiiice…

:inlove: :heart: congrats, Silver!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

VERY VERY NICEY NICE!! :cheering:

What a great gift!
I don’t have a convection oven, but I do have the smooth ceramic cooktop and I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Worth every cent.

Wow… My mom and dad still have there stove from when they got married 20 years ago. :lol:

Congrats on getting it early! :smiley:

oooh perty oven. do you love the ceramic cooktop? we got one of those (not convection tho) to replace our POS oven. Our old oven was sooo tempermental - if the front right burner worked at all, it was either on high or off. argh. i would’ve prefered gas, but since that would’ve taken extra work and $$ to set up, we went for a ceramic cooktop. Love it! Although, things seem to melt on the burners more easily (like the lid to the butter container…)

my dh said “she took a picture of her oven?”

i said, “but it’s perty, look at all the buttons”

:rollseyes: and he’s the cook in the family, you’d think he’d appreciate some thing like this.

lol did you remind him that we take pictures of our YARN!?!?!?

i love buttons!

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Nice stove! Don’t let anyone bring you down, be proud of yer new stove. STOVE PRIDE :cheering: :cheering:

:cheering:

You know, I’m always kind of :?? when people dog on men for buying their wives appliances as gifts. I :heart: appliances! Lucky you!! :smiley:

So what if it’s practical–it’s a great one. I’d love a smooth topped range.

What I don’t understand are the women who don’t like gifts like these. You can’t get much more useful than a new stove for someone who loves to cook. I am THRILLED with it. And I LOVE DH for buying it! It just goes to show how much he knows me.

This gift ranks up there in the top 3 gifts from him.

1. is my truck. He got that for me for our 9th wedding anniversary.
  2. is this stove.
  3. is my diamond tennis bracelet which was last year’s Christmas gift.

I :heart: my DH. :stuck_out_tongue:

PS… and yes, I took a pic of my stove. How else was I supposed to show it to y’all? :roflhard:

i was listening to the radio the other day and a guy was talking about his friend who is the world’s worst gift giver…apparently this year he is giving his wife a battery charger and a whole bunch of rechargeable batteries. now while they MIGHT have their applications ( :shock: ) that is still pretty bad no matter how useful (no he wasn’t getting her anything else!) a shiny perdy new stove i would definitely dig on though!

The best gift I ever got was a remote starter for my car. I’m sincerely hoping I get one for the new car this year. I’ve been spoiled!

I have a ceramic top stove also. It is wonderfully easy to clean up. Woo hoo. I have been blessed two new stoves in five years. Enjoy I will expect some baked goods after the new year. L :smiley:

Robin

I’m very jealous–lucky you!

Congrats on the new stove. Anything that makes life easier is a sure plus and especially if you love to cook. :thumbsup:

Girl…I KNOW you are so very, very happy!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Lonnie completely redid our kitchen with cabinets & appliances earlier this year and if you are even 1/2 as tickled as I was you are ECSTATIC!! LOL, I got all white, too :wink:
Convection…WTG!! WTG, hubby :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :happydance:

Very cool! We don’t have a convection oven, but we do have a glass cooktop and it’s so easy to clean!!