OT - Baby Pictures (as promised)

Well, he’s 7 weeks old and I can honestly say I haven’t knitted anything in over 3 months. Boy I miss everyone! I think my needles have dust on them - I’m so ashamed :oops:

But then again, my new hobby of watching him while he sleeps is pretty darn fun!

For those Illinois knitters that I had so much fun with - we went with “William” instead of “Isaiah”. It’s easier to spell and when I met him he just didn’t look like an “Isaiah”. Maybe our next one will (if we decide to torture ourselves with another kid).

:inlove: Awww! He’s adorable. And the shirt is cute and correct! :rofling:

:smiley: He’s precious…what a wonderful gift from God, you are blessed :smiley:

Wow, what a cutie. He is adorable. Let the good times begin. :inlove: :inlove:

What a cutie! And you’re right. He looks like a William. :wink:

You know, I did the same thing with my first child. We had chosen the name “Joseph Aaron”, but after a couple days, he just didn’t “look” like that name. We changed it to Joshua Lynn, and it fit JUST RIGHT. :thumbsup:

He’s 21 now. I can’t believe it’s been that many years.

Aww, what an adorable boy!! I miss mine when they were that little! Enjoy, they grow up way too fast!

He’s adorable! Don’t feel ashame if you havn’t knitted for 3 months. You should be proud now you have the most precious person to occupy your time !

Oh my gosh, he is so cute!! :heart: :heart: :heart: Very sweet!!

How adorable!

I’ve been wondering about you guys!! Congratulations!! What a muffin! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

I was thinking it was about time for a baby…Congrats he is wonderful!

:inlove: Beautiful little boy. I have a William, too. (he’s 28)

Knitting will wait–your baby will only be this age once. Enjoy him.

Oh man that is one cute baby, makes me feel very broody :slight_smile: how gorgeous are those pics :slight_smile:

He’s so cute!!! :inlove:

What an adorable baby!! :heart: Congratulations!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

We have had so much fun with him. All of the smiles he gives just melt my heart!

He’s gorgeous! Congrats, Momma!

OMG–he is sooooo cute!!

He’s got the “little man” face much like my William did when he was little.

Congrats! He is very handsome.

He is so cute :heart: