One Fine Day

I just need to show off my largest haul ever. We went to 3 L.Y.S. today. The last one was going out of business,50 & 70% off at the last one.:think: I don’t have a clue as to what I’m going to knit with all this, but it just makes me feel so good to add more stash :inlove:

:zombie:beautiful! is that happy valley lornas laces? i love that colorway :heart: what a great haul :inlove:

Yes that is happy valley. The woman told me it is a new color. I just love it. Of course I love it all.

:passedout:Ooooh…it’s beautiful

Michelle

Hey Indygirl, which LYS is going out of business? Bloomington’s a drive for me, but it might be worth it for a good sale.

It’s all so pretty!

Meghann, The one that is going out of business is in Indianapolis.It’s called “The Golden Thimble” 6418 Carrollton Ave. Indianapolis, In. 46220
I’m from Indy. I have been down here for about 30 years now.
Hope you find it & happy shopping.

Geez, I was happy about the couple of skeins of Caron I bought :rofling:

Nice haul.

Speaking of caron… they’ve got a new Simply Soft - heathers http://www.caron.com/color_cards/cc_ssheather.html They’re really nice colors!

sue

:ick: <-- not grossed out, just GREEN WITH ENVY! Great haul!

:inlove::nails: I´M SOOOO JEALOUS!!! What a haul you got there!!! :drool:

Yowza. :passedout:

Ooh, so delicious. It’s creepy how many of those I recognized on sight. Good stuff and good prices, can’t top that.