Oddball Pet Snuggles - Cotton or Acrylic Yarn

Awesome! Glad to have you back. :thumbsup:

Let me send out a couple of pms and I’ll get you signed onto something. :knitting:

Tentative:

[B]Into The Forest[/B] (unthemed, any color):

1. Susan/susanuehl
  2. ZoseyPosey
  3. sakura-panda
  4. KristinMei
  5. salmonmac

[B]Collie Cuddle[/B] (unthemed, any color, beginning with taupe and autumn colors):

1. Katie/sakurapanda
  2. Susan/susanuehl

[B]Calico Kitty[/B] (it’s on its way to KristinMei):

My section looks short in that picture, but I didn’t think it was when I was working on it. :noway: :oops:

I used Vanna’s Choice in White and Autumn Print.

This is really coming along well. Looks great!

Calico Kitty arrived on Saturday. Thanks for the goodies!

We watched a movie on Sunday night and I managed to finish my section and just finished weaving my ends in.

I’m hoping to donate it to the local shelter sometime this week. :slight_smile:

It looks great! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing!

Into the Forest was sent to zoseyposey. Should arrive next Tuesday Jan. 22, 2013. DC 0312 2120 0002 1598 8727.

Enjoy!
Susan:knitting: :heart:

Into the Forest arrived safely on Tuesday! Thank you for the journal and treats. :slight_smile: I should be able to get a start on it this weekend.

Into the Forest is ready to move along! sakura-panda, are you still next on the blanket?

Yes! Thanks! Do you need my address?

Yes, please!

Good morning! I’m new to this forum, but certainly not to knitting. If you still need knitters on any of those blankets, I’d love to join in. At the moment, I’d prefer not to be the last knitter on a blanket, as I don’t know of any shelters in my area.

Welcome to Knitting Help! We can always use additional knitters; I think we have just one blanket going around right now, with signups on a second one.

Hi I just joined this morning after seeing info in another news letter. I’ve been wanting to do something for the Shelters in the Sacramento area so I wouldn’t mind being the last on the list but don’t really mind where you put me.
Blessings,
Chris
Sacramento, CA:grphug:

Hi, Chris! Welcome to KnittingHelp! We’re glad to have you. :waving:

This seems to be the most recent list. Whoever is keeping track of this is not doing a good job keeping everyone updated! :doh:

I’m making this update a separate post because copy/paste isn’t working for me.

[B]Into The Forest[/B] (unthemed, any color):

1. Susan/susanuehl
  2. ZoseyPosey [I]<-- Currently knitting :knitting: [/I]
  3. sakura-panda
  4. KristinMei
  5. salmonmac

[B]Collie Cuddle[/B] (unthemed, any color, beginning with taupe and autumn colors):

1. Katie/sakurapanda
  2. Susan/susanuehl

I think there is one more set of needles out there? Does anyone have them?

You are doing just fine! Welcome to all the new knitters! Glad you have joined!

I have a set of needles. I can start another blanket any time, I’ll just need a reminder on how many stitches to cast on. :slight_smile:

You start with 72 stitches, Kristin. I’m sitting on an empty set of needles too since we haven’t had enough signups to start another blanket.

Thanks!