Nine?

I was checking out ebay, and was horrified to discover that yarn is number NINE on the list of top 10 most wanted craft items. What’s wrong with people???

:roflhard: Priorities seem to be mixed up don’t they?! :roflhard:

They lie.

well 2, 3, and 4 look like the same thing to me!

number NINE :fingerwag: no way. Yarn rules!!! :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard:

I say we should all send eBay angry letters threatening to tie them up with yarn and jab them with knitting needles until they change their list! :wink:

More for us!!!

Ingrid, you took the words right out of my mouth!

They dont know what they are missing.

:mad:

:roflhard: :roflhard: I agree.

silly silly ebay…scrapbooking for shame…whoever their crafting sources are they’re surely amiss!

I figured out why yarn is only 9.

E-bay is only taking into consideration yarn used for other types of crafts, you know, the octopus with braided legs and such.

E-bay, in all their wisdom (ha!), realizes that knitting is not a craft, nor is it merely an obsession or addiction…

Knitting is a way of life!!!

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

eBay is just ranking it based on number of auctions for these crafts. Scrapbooking is number 1 for amount of craft auctions within eBay… whereas there are less yarn auctions.

Anyhow, who cares that it’s number 9 on eBay’s list. We all know where it really ranks among the IMPORTANT people (the knitters!).

Scrap bookers sell 3 diacuts as an auction.

Now if someone sold yarn by the yard it would be #1! lol

plus with yarn, if I have not seen it in person im less likl to buy.

Yes, I was thinking lack of fondle-ability could have had an impact. :thinking:

:drooling: fondel-ability through the net.

I hope some scientist somewhere is working on it.

Perhaps “scrapbooking” and those others PAID to be the top of the list … :roflhard:

fails to mention her scrapbooking stash is increasingly growing and hides the page to her scrapbooking auctions

Ohhhh the shame…!!!

:roflhard:

Ya, I usually find something at the LYS, then see if someone on eBay has it cheaper. I have bought yarn without feeling it first through eBay, and have learned I must feel it first!

Well, as they say, there’s just no accounting for taste …

:roflhard:

Alison