New Year 2008 Swap Has Finished

Hello and welcome to the [I][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=Red]‘2008 New year swap’![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/I] :hug: As suggested this swap is a ‘Home Countries’ swap in that people will be matched with people from the same country, e.g US with US, UK with UK and so on. Thus cutting postage costs and giving more to spend on yarn!

There are no limits to what you put in your package, if you want to make something go ahead. Found a perfect pattern your buddy would like? Put it in, just be guided by your partners tastes. The only thing it [B]MUST DO [/B]is;

Contain Yarn! (Well duh! What’s a swap without the yummy yarn goodness?!)

A Knitting Tool- This can be any item to use when your knitting. Stitch markers, cable needle, row counter? Is there something you can’t live without in your kit and want to share? Tailor it for swap buddy.

Registration by 21st December

Partners given 27th December (just in time for those New Year sales!)

Package due by 31st January - If you need longer make sure your swap buddy knows, keep them informed.

Any questions pm or email me.

Questioner
[B]
[SIZE=3]1. [SIZE=2]Full name and screen name.

[SIZE=3]2. [SIZE=2]Postal address

[SIZE=3]3.[/SIZE] Email address and preferred method of contact, email/pm

[SIZE=3]4.[/SIZE] Price range, (Please chose £ or $) 10, 15 20 (this DOESN NOT include postage)

[SIZE=3]5. [SIZE=2]Any allergies? Petfree/ smoke free, what’s your preference? Do you smoke or have pets?

[SIZE=3]6. [SIZE=2]Colour and fibre preference.

[SIZE=3]7. [/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]What do you like to knit?

[SIZE=3]8. [SIZE=2]Favorite knitting tool.

[COLOR=Red]List of those who have joined

RitaW
Figaro
Artlady1981
Knitpurlgirl
gargoylelib
Oneyarn
Noni
a.shine.grace
Twowackykids
Lisa1216
Eccie
AngMac
Anahata
lapto.knitter
SamSam
KnittinMitchie
LauraD
Sig
Mwhite
Msmelody
alleusion
Mangs
Sunny.singer
Knitpixie
Carla1019
Princess
Boston Becca
Tarrentella
Sanibelle
Cdjack
DQ
Pennie
Cougarchick
Jeanius80
sueincanada
Brandy.m
Jeremy [COLOR=Black](Yeah!! A bloke! Don’t fight over him ladies)
[COLOR=Red]Redheadrachel
Lisa-H-Town
Debra Michelle
Ahkatelier
Bree
Photolady
Threesmom
Catz
StitchSam
Mare-knit
Curly-toot
Debkcs
Pauline Maddoocks
Miccisue
KnitPrincess
PandoraKnits

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Black]Those are the names of the people I have questioners back from, if your name isn’t on list and you want to be, send me the questioner which you’ll find above the list. Thanks

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

I would love to join. I live in England, but I also have an FPO AE box, so I can fit into either.

Sounds fun! :happydance: Count me in!

I’m in!

I’d love to participate!

I’m in for sure. I love doing the swaps. you get to meet so many wonderful people.

blush I’d love to join in. I’m relatively new to KH and this is my first KH swap, so I hope that’s okay? I’m from the USA (^-^)

And are we allowed to add other things to the package aside from the requirements?

I want to join of course:teehee:

I’m a newbie to this site but I would love to take part in my first swap! Count me in!

I am in!

I’m in :slight_smile:

~danielle~

Of course you can, put in what ever you like. I just thought it would be a nice idea to have something we all put in. Swaps are so exciting your going to love it.

If any one has any ideas to they want to include in this swap lets hear them.

OK, I’m “in”. My first SWAP of any kind. This one sounds like fun!
I pm’d Nobones with a few questions. Am waiting for response.
Regardless, I am IN.

Count me in. I’ve never done a swap before. I’m actually nervous!

Don’t be nervous! It’s so much fun, althpugh you do find when you go shopping for your swap buddy, things for yourself somehow have a way of endeing up in your basket! :teehee:

So we need to be in the same country? Then i only know one person who also lives in spain and don’t know if she wants to join the swap. I you see someone who wants to join and don’t have a partner let me know. I’ll join, doesn’t matter where they live. Have a good swap!!:woot:

If needed, I would not mind shipping to Europe. Living in England, puts me close enough.

No Sweetie, I’ll match you to someone in Europe, basically, you won’t send to the US. I have had a couple of pms, from people in Europe so if and we CAN match you with someone.

Ok then, you can count me in! :woot: :blooby:

I’d like to join!!:cheering: I have never done a swap before either, I think it would be fun. Hopefully I won’t have too many questions for you as we go along!:slight_smile: