Need help with identifying a pattern; cables and bobbles

Hello, I am trying to figure out this pattern. The cardigan is over 20 years old and it came from Europe. What would you call this pattern?
Thank you.
Here is the link to it:

Call it? I don’t know, but it has cables and bobbles.

It’s a pretty variation of this pattern which is called diamonds and pearls.

Thank you for your help Salmonmac. I am not good at all at deciphering patterns but I will start by making a swatch and I will go from there.
Any additional information is very much appreciated.