My Very First Adult Sweater

After making a bunch of mini-Weasley sweaters last Christmas, I finally felt confident enough to try a full size one. The Wicked sweater from Zephyr Style seemed to be the perfect first sweater for me. It’s top down (I looooove top down!) and there wasn’t anything too tricksy about it. It was the first time I got to try out my Options…had to get a replacement cable, but that wasn’t too much of a problem, as the KP customer service was very nice. I used KP Swish Superwash in Capri. I really liked working with this yarn, although when I washed and blocked it, it did grow a tiny bit. I made the cuffs a wee bit longer than what is in the pattern, I like longer cuffs to help warm my hands in the winter :teehee: . I really love how it turned out, even if I am a little disappointed about my weaving in job. I’m not sure if it’s the way I did it or the yarn, but I can see the spots where I wove in, usually I do a much better job. I think (or at least I hope) that it’s only noticeable to my critical eye.
I think I might have started it back in March, I can’t really remember, but I finished it the first week of September. It’s now just about sweater season here and I can’t wait to wear it!
After I get my Christmas knitting out of the way, I can’t wait to start another sweater!
Thanks for looking. :slight_smile:

That’s so pretty! You’ll have to let us know how well the yarn wears, too.

That is really nice work and the color is just gorgeous! :inlove:

Bambi

That’s a beautiful sweater! Very lovely color, too :inlove:

I agree . Nice work :slight_smile:

Very nice, really love the collar,cuffs and bottom. Color is lovely also.

Great job on your first sweater. looks great, love the colour as well. Thanks for the link. Nice range of sizes for their patterns.

Lovely! Great job, love the color:cheering:

Beautiful sweater! Love the color, love the pattern. Nice work.

Fab sweater. :thumbsup: Doesn’t matter when you start so long as you finish. :slight_smile:
Katrina

great job. The color and details are great.

Very very well done! :thumbsup: You have a beautiful stocking stitch!

I love the color and style, too! Classic and timeless!

Beautiful sweater and love that color! Great job!!!

Gorgeous - great job!

:yay: Great job!!

How pretty, it looks great!

Blue is my favorite color. That is a beautiful blue and also a beautiful job of knitting. :woot:

Very nice! I don’t see any wobbles from here. I love the borders.

That’s a beautiful patter, and a pretty color. Great job! :slight_smile:

It turned out beautiful!!