My first FOs

Hi

I thought I’d post pictures of my first ever proper finished items (I started knitting about a month ago). I did a pink basketweave prem-sized baby blanket for my cat, then a white and green baby hat, blue booties, and have just finished a pink rolled-brim hat. There’s mistakes in all of them! But I’m proud of myself just the same :cheering:

Sorry the photos aren’t great!

Great FOs, Claire!! Love the basketweave blanket!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

You should be proud! What a great job on your first finished objects. Your kitty looks so cute with the basketweave blankie! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Nice job - and sweet kitty!

:thumbsup: Great job on everything! Mistakes are necessary to provide CHARACTER (and none look obvious anyway!). You’re well on your way to full-blown obsession with that many FOs in just a month.

Lynn

Everything looks fantastic - great job! Keep up the great work!

Great job on everything! :thumbsup:

:smiley: You should be very proud :wink: You did a really nice job on everything & I it looks like kitty loves his blankie :wink:

Terrific stuff! Keep on knittin’ on!

Wow, you have some great looking items! :smiley:

Great FO’s :thumbsup:

They all look great to me… I’d never guess that you’re a beginner!

Great job on everything! :thumbsup:

wow those are great looking FO’s! Nicely done! :thumbsup:

Are you sure these are your first FOs? They’re good! I love the pink hat and the blanket - great stitch. Where did you get the patterns from?

:shock: Wow, your first?

So sweet. I love the little hat especially. So sweet.