My First Date with Karaoke

I couldn’t resist trying this Karaoke yarn out. I took the idea from the sample scarf that was posted from the yarn, but in addition to the horseshoe cable down the middle, I added a 4 st cable to each side of it to make it a bit wider and added a seed stitch edge.

I love watching the colors change. :heart:

Looks fabulous! ooohh… that Noro yarn I have coming in the mail would be pretty in that pattern.

Your avatar is really freaking me out though. :shock:

Wow! :notworthy: That is just gorgeous! I can’t wait till I reach the point where I can just add something easily like that. I’ve always been one to go off on my own in sewing, crochet or whatever, but I’m finding it hard with knitting…but then I’ve only been knitting for 2 mos so I guess I need to relax. :roflhard:

:thumbsup: that is simply gorgeous !!!

The yarn is beautiful, and the pattern is so pretty!! I wish I needed more scarves :slight_smile:

Wow! What subtle, yet striking color changes! looks airbrushed! and awesome pattern! when i’m a big girl, i wanna make cables… :wink:

drool that is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Beautiful! :heart: Is that the same colorway that Rebecca used for clapotis?

BTW, is that a provisional cast on?

KQ…yes and yes :wink:

Ingrid…is it now your new fave?! loving your cable work…LOL, I want to just grab many skeins of each color and CREATE :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: But, alas, I have done my Karaoke creating for a while, I will next be creating with my loveable WOTA :wink: …then some more SWTC yarn, Phoenix that I’ve had for months…very nice 100% soysilk tape like yarn…ahhhh, yarn :inlove:

Oh Rebecca! The look of this yarn is still my new fave, for sure. I love the changing of the colors without having to do anything about it. And the colors are so rich! I hope your Phoenix doesn’t grab me too–I can afford this!!!

KQ-I used the provisional cast on so the ends would match. I’ll just bind it off.

And thank you everyone!

That is truly beautiful. I love the yarn. Maybe one day???

Robin

Becka,

What color Phoenix did you get and what are your plans for it? I :heart: Southwest Trading!
:XX:

Geesh Ingy I’m running out ways to tell you how beautiful your work is!!! FANTABULOUS!!

Beautiful yarn and a beautiful pattern! Way beyond me at this point :doh: but I will get there!

Thanks!

I have to say that ALL I want to do today is work with this stuff. It’s so cool to be knitting in green and then after a while, I’m knitting in purple. I’m almost done with one skein. I swear that when that’s finished I WILL get the laundry started, clean for company tomorrow, etc, etc.

[size=2]Yeah, right![/size]

I just got an e-mail that the second order I placed for this is in the mail. That gives me a three-day window to do everything in advance. I wish they would just cancel Christmas this year! I spent all my money!

GORGEOUS! Such a wonderful place to come for inspiration! Thank you for your perspiration!

No sweat! :roflhard: :roflhard: :rofling:

Ooooh, Ingy, it’s beautiful! That yarn is gorgeous, and your cables totally show it off. It looks painted.

Making progress!! Still don’t want to put it down. :happydance:

OH MY GOSH!!! That yarn is FANTASTIC. :heart: And your work ain’t too shabby either!! :wink:

Thanks! :blush: