Mitten pattern

I am working with a mitten pattern by ( tin can knits) I do not understand how to begin to knit the chart. I have tried many ways to start it but never get it right. Maybe if I send a picture it would be helpful.im a older person and things don’t always go in my head easy! How do I add a picture of the pattern?

There’s a little rectangle with a mountain in the reply box that you can click to add a picture. I’m sure someone will be able to help with the chart once you’ve posted it!

understand how to begin to knit the chart. I have tried many ways to start it but never get it right. Maybe if I send a picture it would be helpful.im a older person and things don’t always go in my head easy! understand how to begin to knit the chart. I have tried many ways to start it but never get it right. Maybe if I send a picture it would be helpful.im a older person and things don’t always go in my head easy!

understand how to begin to knit the chart. I have tried many ways to start it but never get it right. Maybe if I send a picture it would be helpful.im a older person and things don’t always go in my head easy!

understand how to begin to knit the chart. I have tried many ways to start it but never get it right. Maybe if I send a picture it would be helpful.im a older person and things don’t always go in my head easy! understand how to begin to knit the chart. I have tried many ways to start it but never get it right. Maybe if I send a picture it would be helpful.im a older person and things don’t always go in my head easy!

understand how to begin to knit the chart. I have tried many ways to start it but never get it right. Maybe if I send a picture it would be helpful.im a older person and things don’t always go in my head easy!

Here’s the chart! I need help getting started! Thanks

Hopefully this is a better view!

Is this your pattern? https://tincanknits.com/pattern/triptych It’s a paid pattern so I’ll try and help by looking at their photos and the chart.
Are you making the small or large size adult? For knitting in the round you need to read each row of the chart from right to left, but they generally don’t include all stitches; sometimes you need to repeat a section. Looking at the pictures I believe the 4 stitch repeat is for the side/gusset/thumb section and palm of the mittens.
These sections are separated by solid one stitch stripes.
For the red bit of the chart, keep knitting the different colours until you get to the gusset (e.g. colour A, B, A). Once you start the gusset you’ll be using the 4 stitch repeat chart for the thumb.

I’m making the medium size.

No. 8 i was starting with the red part…

Ok, i just started my first row again… i started with the right side…my two colors of choice are(red and green) with 3 red 1 green, then i did 1 red one green 1 red then 11 green, 1 green 1 red 1 green, 3 red 1 green 6 times, i’m left with 3 red. Is that correct?

Ok, i just started my first row again… i started with the right side…my two colors of choice are(red and green) with 3 red 1 green, then i did 1 red one green 1 red then 11 green, 1 green 1 red 1 green, 3 red 1 green 6 times, i’m left with 3 red. Is that correct?

That’s almost it if you aren’t yet at the gusset.
"…3 red 1 green, then i did 1 red one green 1 red then 11 green, 1 red, 1 green 1 red 1 green, 3 red 1 green 6 times, i’m left with 3 red. "

This project from Ravelry gives you some nice photos for the adult mittens.