Men's brim hat

Hello Everyone!

I was wondering if I could ask a question regarding this hat my husband wants me to knit for him. Attached is a picture of it.
It is a hat with a brim. It looks like the plastic brim is placed in between the folded up part of the hat. What do you all think?

All it looks like to me is a standard hat pattern with the extra wide turn up edge to put the brim into it. I’m new to knitting so any suggestions, input would be greatly appreciated!


I think you got it right.

Sounds about right…what will you use for the brim?