Malabrigo...I have succumbed

Well, I’ve read about ya’ll raving about Malabrigo so often and wanted to buy some, but for some UNKNOWN reason I had not…until a few moments ago! I purchased a hank from the store Cheryl (Kemp) referred me to, Lambikins.com. I got the “sealing wax” colorway…so yummilicious! I have a scarf design swimming about in my brain and this is going to be perfect :cheering:

I would like to thank all of you enablers, thank you very much :happydance: :happydance:

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Use your Addis when you knit with it. It is a divine knitting experience!

Exciting! Show us pics when it gets here!

Don’t you wish they had that whole tactile computer screen thing figured out? Wouldn’t that be great for yarn sites? (and cuteoverload.com?)

Uuuuuuuuuuuh I’m jeaaaaaaaaaaaalooooooouuuuuuuus!

was your shipping only one dollar?

I’ve knit with sealing wax myself… :heart: :heart: :heart:

You know, Angelia, I very rarely pick up my addis anymore, unless I’m doing 2 circ knitting, I’m an Options girl!

My shipping was $4.oo, priority mail, I didn’t change it, by the way. AS a matter of fact, the site said shipping was going to be one dollar, then I was charged the $4…whatever, at least it will be here sooner :cheering: I’m so excited :cheering: :cheering: LOL, I told Lonnie that I wasn’t going to touch our vacation paypal money again for yarn…LOL, he just kinda :roll: looked at me as if he didn’t believe me :shock: Can you believe?! :roflhard: :rofl:

awwwwwwwwww i want malabrigo too!!!..I’ll be waiting for a picture of what you bought so i can drool over it and be jealous!! :P:P :rofl: :rofl:

:cheering: You won’t be sorry! Malabrigo is divine! I was drooling over the “Sealing Wax” colorway just recently. So pretty!

The Mmmmmmmmalabrigo I ordered for my Lucy bag arrived today – 3 hanks in the “Stonechat” colorway. The photo totally doesn’t do it justice – I couldn’t capture the depth or intensity of the colors – but trust me, it’s beeeyoutiful!!

Darn it, I feel peer pressure! :teehee:

I actually :drool: ed a lil bit when I saw that pic, Amber! Preeeeety!

C’mon Cindy, you know you want some…all the other kids are doing it. :rofl:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

All I could think of when I saw this was “Poor Jeff at Ebay!” :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Well, ok, since all the cool kids are doing it… :smiley:

Seriously, after I read this thread, I was checking them out on eBay…even picked out 2 colors I liked and everything! But for once, I actually stopped myself. Maybe I can drop hints everywhere to my eventual pal for SP9!

Remember, guys, it’s NOT peer pressure. It’s just your turn!

:roflhard: :roflhard:

Malabrigo…I have succumbed

And , so have I…

Merry Christmas to my first borne, she shall receive an afghan made with the delicious mmmmmmmalabrigo ‘stonechat’ because of the enabler ‘Amber’…

Took me all of 20 minutes to find it, but it is ordered and on the way!

:happydance:

This site has a wonderful color chart, I could swim in this stuff!

https://www.kyarns.com/malabrigo-uruguay-wool-heavy-worsted-weight-yarn.html

I’ve never meet a Malabrigo I didn’t like.

I just wanna hang it all over the house. It’s so gorgeous!

That is just a gorgeous color! That is on my ‘next to buy without a project for’ list! Where does everyone get theirs from?

Oh, I so want to succumb and buy some too. Do I really need to pay my bills? :teehee: