Love

:heart: I just LOVE this website!

:inlove:  :inlove:  :inlove:

does that make it unanimous?

:happydance:

Oh yeah! :inlove: :cheering:

:heart: :heart: :heart: Me too!

ditto!

i’ve been learning so much and it’s really made me exicted about knitting. :heart:

i’ve also been enabled too many times :roflhard:

:heart: :cheering: :inlove: :notworthy: :happydance:

and repeat…

:smiley:

Yes; :heart: :heart: :heart: First because it is about knitting. Second because it is so informative. Third because it is so accepting and a happy place to be. Can’t tell you the number of truly toxic communities there are on the 'net!

I :heart: KH!

Lots of love :heart: for this website!

I wouldn’t really be a knitter without it!

I love it too!! I don’t say much, I am kinda quiet in real life too. I am trying to open up. It seems like a lot of people are my same wavelength, which is great for me.

:inlove: :cheering: :notworthy: :thumbsup: :sunny: :XX: :waving:

Adding my kudos as well. This site has helped me so much and helped me make friends from all over!

I’m only here for the sex talk

:roflhard: :roflhard:

There is no lacking in that area This is one spicy group lol

well yeah cuz Kelly can’t stop talkin’ about boobs…sheesh :rollseyes:

Yeah, well, I dont think I like this site all that much. I dont think Ill post very often. :expressionless:

Whatever, KK! :rollseyes: :roflhard:

I do agree, though. I love love love this site. It made learning to knit so doable and less scary. :cheering: :cheering:

:roflhard: :wink: :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard: I love your emoticons Jan.

Yeah, well, I dont think I like this site all that much. I dont think Ill post very often. :Neutral:

Says the woman who will be the one to break the counter.

:roflhard:

[color=blueviolet]KH is the best place on the web. I love coming here everyday. That’s impressive for me because I have a tendency to join a forum go there everyday and then after a month I move on to something else. But I’ve been here every day since I joined in joined in June 2005. KH!!![/color]

These posts from the forum about the penguins are why I LOVE KH !!!
Not to mention the fact that I would still be making garter stitch squares if not for Amy’s videos :slight_smile:

photoshop m kay?

Posted by: bob at Jan 2, 2006 8:57:24 PM

The people saying this is fake are morons. Zooming in on the photos does no good since there is terrible JPG artifacting. Besides here is a link to the project that wanted penguin sweaters. So shut up.

http://www.tct.org.au/jumper.htm#Tasmanian

Posted by: Antimental at Jan 4, 2006 1:58:38 PM

Looks like I’m the moron. I didn’t notice the link to the project in the blog entry. I guess I should learn how to read but then again no one else bothered to see the link either.

Posted by:

I :heart: KH and I :heart: all you people!