Looking for Cascade Ultra Pima

I am almost done with a project and I fear I am going to run out of yarn and my LYS is sold out. I am looking for Cascade Ultra Pima in color 3762 (green) and I have lot #2J3663. I think a partial skein will work as the directions for the project called for 4 hanks and that is what I bought. I checked Ravelry but did not see any for sale.

Oh no. I hate running out of yarn! I don’t have that or you surely could have it.

It looks like Jimmy Beans has it. You could ask about dye lot since they are very helpful.
https://www.jimmybeanswool.com/knitting/yarn/Cascade/UltraPima.asp?gclid=CMOF4N3p4MwCFUokhgodGbgMLw

If you can’t match dye lots you can work two rows with one dye lot, two rows with the second until the original runs out.

Thank you. I had also found it on Webs and sent e-mails to both customer service depts. I just noticed those were pinged back to my spam so I guess will call today. I didn’t think they would be agreeable to helping me find my dye lot.

I’ve made a similar request to Webs and they found the dye lot for me. They are always very pleasant and helpful on the phone. They’ll certainly give it a try.

It’s in their best interest to help you if they can. :thumbsup: They may not be able to help, but it’s worth a try.

And if an email you want goes into spam most email programs allow you to click a button that says ‘not spam’ and it takes it out of there and adds it to your inbox. Always check the spam for wayward emails.