Little gray clutch

I made this cable clutch as my first cabled project, I really love it but I think I may need to go out and find some little handles since I may never use it as is… I used just some thin gray wool and size 3.5 needles to make it. Obviously, the ribbon needs to be a bit shorter…

Looks great Katy! I need to try cables again. :slight_smile:

Very nice! I haven’t had the courage to go for cables yet!

That’s so cute! Great job! :thumbsup:

Very pretty!

It’s adorable! I’m sure handles will make it easier to use, too.

I love it…I agree that handles will really set it off :wink:

That’s awesome! Put up pictures if you find the right handles!

I really like that pattern! :thumbsup:

I am absolutely adoring that purse! How precious - I want! I need! :slight_smile:

:inlove: I think I’m in love!

Where’s the pattern from? Or did you wing it?

Beautiful job!

Pretty! I love that color. :thumbsup:

That is SO cute! :drooling: Would you mind sharing the pattern?!

It’s lovely!!!

:thumbsup: Great job! I know a woman who makes purses and she uses various pieces of costume jewelry for handles. It might open up some possibilities for you beyond the kind of handles you’ll find at a craft store.

Lynn

Very pretty. Not sure how wide it is but could these work? I’ve also seen a nice collection of handles at Joann’s.

Wish I could get to Joanna, but Buenos Aires to there is a bit far, plus the ticket is about 1,000 dollars so, perhaps I will wait on that one :slight_smile:

So about the pattern, I will think about it, and write it up on my website, once it is done I will post the pic again with a link ok?

good idea about the jewlery thing, I may see if I can get someone to custom make me wood ones with little swirls since that would be about 4 dollars, but I have to think about it…

LOL…yes, that would be quite a distance! Didn’t realize you are out of the country.

I might be able to ship to Argentina if you think any of the handles I carry will work. You can PM me if you need info.

Just lovely! Love how the grey color really shows off your perfect cables!! :thumbsup: