Leaves of Whimsy Socks FINISHED!

:smiley: Hello everybody! I’ve written another sock pattern (you will soon find it @ DivaKnitting) and have finished one of the socks and wanted to share some pics with you. I’ve had lots of fun writing the pattern & knitting these socks, they are a very fun knit! I used yummilicious Opal Uni sock yarn, color #40 (from DivaKnitting) and 2.5 mm addi’s I wrote the pattern for dpns, u can easily use circs or magic loop.)

How pretty!

Wow! Great socks!! Be sure to wear them when you “leaf” town. :roflhard:

Ok, that was lame but I couldn’t resist. Seriously though, terrific work!

Lynn

Beautiful Rebecca! :slight_smile: I’ll keep that in mind when I shop at Diva Knitting in the future! :wink:

I always admire those who can create their own patterns. Love the socks! :heart:

That’s a beautiful sock pattern!

:smiley: Thanks, everyone! I’ve had lots of fun designing these for Kemp’s store :smiley: I should be finished with the 2nd sock soon :smiley: It’s a very fun pattern, I think :smiley:

BEEUTIFUL! :thumbsup:

:notworthy: :notworthy: Hail the Sock Queen!!

WOW!!! Beautiful!!! :shock: I :heart: these socks.

Aren’t they gorgeous??? I feel privileged that Rebecca agreed to do this pattern for me. I plan to give it out free with any purchase. Can’t wait to try it!

They’re gorgeous, Rebecca! Great job! :inlove:

Those are beautiful!

:smiley: WOW, thanks you guys, ya’ll are just toooo sweet!! You sure do make a girl feel good :smiley:
And, Ing-A-Ling, u r TOO FUNNY :rofling: :roflhard:

Those are lovely! They look just right for summer! What’s on the needles now?

Mama Bear

Thanks, mamab :smiley: On the needles, the other sock and ahem…a scarf…yes…2 WIP :shock:

Wow, just lovely!!

Those are amazing! You are amazing! Wow!

:cheering: Beautiful!

ooooooooooooooo, Becka!!! Those are so beautiful!!! I will definitely be looking at Kemp’s for that pattern!! You are so talented. :notworthy: