KP Sierra

I ordered KP Sierra in Wild Rose. Can we say yummy?! :inlove: It’s a slightly squishy wool/alpaca blend I’m using to knit a short sleeve cabled yoke pullover from Cast On’s spring issue. The pattern called for Catalina chunky baby alpaca at 14 st = 4". Just a little bit expensive! I looked at other yarns, but didn’t see any colors that I wanted for this spring sweater. Also, it was difficult finding the right gauge.

So, I went to KnitPicks and found Sierra, which I noticed is used in Starsky (love it! – on my fall knitlist for fall/winter). There were many nice colors from which to choose! I started knitting the sweater yesterday from the neck down and am already done with the yoke and sleeve! :XX: :happydance: This yarn is SO NICE! Highly recommended!

Yep, I agree. I love knitpicks sierra and so does everyone at my knitting group at my LYS. Luckily, there doesn’t seem to be snobbery at KP yarn there!

I’m in love with Sierra too.:inlove: It’s soft and simply yummy! I’m using it to make a starsky right now. (literally right now, i have the right front panel on my lap to work on while reading messages)