Knot another washcloth!

I really enjoyed the quick knit of my last washcloth. After knitting up a couple of them, I was ready for another hand knit washcloth pattern. I like the Chinese Wave Pattern for the loft it creates. It has a thickness to it that you just don’t get with a garter stitch. In addition to the texture, it is a very pretty pattern. I see diamonds in the pattern more than waves, but that’s just me.

that’s really pretty. :slight_smile:

Very pretty. What pattern did you use? I see a diamond pattern too.

Here ya go…

http://www.nourishandnestle.com/knot-another-washcloth/

Very nice and many thanks for the pattern link.

[B][COLOR=“Indigo”]BEAUTIFUL!!![/COLOR][/B]

Yes, thank you for the pattern link.

I knitted this one earlier. I enjoy knitting them for gifts. Pairing with nice soap makes a really nice gift idea. Let me know if you like it, I’ll post the pattern link.

Yes, I’d like to see the pattern. Thanks.

Here ya go…enjoy. Quick knit - I use them in the kitchen and give them as gifts.

These look really cute, i agree they’d make excellent gifts! My family make home-made soap combining the two gives me ideas.

Britannia, first, congratulations on the new princess! Such exciting news! My daughter is hoping that they will name her Diana! Wouldn’t that be wonderful!!

I have paired them with different soaps as gifts quite often, they are always very nice and very well received. Enjoy!

That would be really sweet.

I think my parents would love the idea, of pairing the two for gifts.

Your cloths are gorgeous and thank you for the pattern links. Among other projects I just bought a huge ball of cotton to use as a part of a charity knitting project. I grew up on knit wash cloths and it is all I use in the kitchen now. Even my boys know when they see the cotton come out that I need a new set of dish cloths!

Thank you so much! I’m so glad you enjoy them! My daughter is getting ready to go off to college and she and her roommate have asked for some, so I’m getting ready to begin another washcloth project! I’ll be sure to post it on here when I finish!

Very pretty!!!