Knit Picks knitting yarn ball winder

For $19.99 this looks like a pretty good idea. Has anyone used it to know if it’s worth buying? Please, any comments or opinions are welcome.

http://www.knitpicks.com/accessories/Knitting_Yarn_Ball_Winder__D80583.html

TIA

It looks a lot like the one I have, and it’s really a nifty little device.

KnitPicks is very good about backing up their products, so if you’re in the market for a winder, I’d say give it a shot.

i have it and absolutely LOVE it! definately worth it! i have had no problems with mine whatsoever! I say go for it!

Thanks for comments, I ordered it yesterday.

GG - I don’t have the one from knitpicks, but I have another one just like it! Love it, love it, love it!:heart: Even more than my electric ball winder - go figure!

It would be worth checking ebay for one of these - sometimes you can get them a little cheaper than that… :muah:

Enjoy!

It would be worth checking ebay for one of these - sometimes you can get them a little cheaper than that…

I thought about “shopping around” but decided to just go ahead and order it. I got free shipping…:woohoo: Seriously, I figured since I was ordering why not just do it, and even if I got it a few bucks cheaper elsewhere and had to pay shipping, it would probably be a wash. That free shipping on a $50 order could be a real problem. I just waited till I had a big order I wanted to make. I’m looking forward to seeing if the Knit Picks needles and cables are interchangeable with the Knitters Pride ones.

:cool: I’m glad to know you like your ball winder, I expect it will do just fine for me.:muah:

I just bought one. I kept meaning to do it and would never remember when I went to get yarn from the site. Thanks for the reminder.

The knitter’s pride points fit the knit picks cables.

The knitter’s pride points fit the knit picks cables.

That free shipping on $50 orders was the death of my pocketbook for awhile!:roflhard:

Looking forward to your report on the compatibility of knit picks with knitters pride, and how much fun you’ll have with your new ball winder. :muah:

Also, the other way around. I like that.:cool:

My order shipped Wed. so I’m hoping it will be here Mon. or Tues. Others say the Knitters Pride and Knit Picks are interchangeable, lucky me!

I won’t be making another order from anyone for a while.