Joining two ends

[color=green] Hey, what’s up? Ummm… I need help… :thinking: :?? :doh: I’m finishing up a legwarmer I made… but right now it’s just a rectangle… is there a special way to join the two sides to make it a legwarmer? Thanks in advance! :XX: :happydance: :cheering: [/color]

http://knittinghelp.com/knitting/basic_techniques/misc.php

Scroll down on this page for different seaming techniques. My personal favorite is mattress stitch.

Welcome!

Umm yeah that ^^^! XD :heart:

:roflhard: :roflhard: I saw your avatar and my first thought was, “OMG she looks just like Clay Aiken!” :roflhard: :roflhard:

Ummm… :thinking: no… :??
:lol: LOL I’m just a fan… :happydance: I look :shock: TOTALLY :shock: different! :rollseyes:

:shock: I certainly hope so! :rofling:

Hi Audrey, :waving:

Where in MI do you live? I’m in Troy.

Welcome to KH!

Mary

The way Clay’s face is moving is kinda FREAKIN ME OUT! :oo:

Welcome, Audri!! :waving:

You know…Ingrid, you are quick…I didn’t even notice that ithe avatar looked like Clay…I was just trying to figure out “how” in the world she made her mouth appear to be saying “hey” :roflhard: being the technology illiterate and sight challenged person that I am these days :roflhard:

Clay is moving back to his homestate…NORTH CAROLINA :cheering:

Joyce

Oh…and WELCOME AUDRI!

Hahaha, yeah, I live near Detroit. LOL. I just had to say, I did finish my legwarmers! They are a bit loose, but still AWESOME! :thumbsup:

:cheering: