It's my anniversary

ONE YEAR of NO SMOKING!!!

Uhm, and unless you count the three total cigarettes I’ve had (a puff at a time, BTW) all year, it was totally cold turkey :cheering: yay me!

yea for you! I was once a smoker too but quite before I had my daughter–it’s so nice to not smell like stinky cigarettes! Congrats! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

:thumbsup: Happy Anniversary, Hilde!! Good for you!! :cheering:

[size=6][color=blue]yay for hildie!!![/color][/size]

that’s quite an accomplishment and you should be totallly proud of yourself!!!

i think this calls for a yarn reward!!

Oh, that is fantastic!!! :thumbsup:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

CONGRATS!!! I still haven’t made the plunge into non-smokerdom yet. But I think your accomplishment deserves a WOTA treat for new clogs… at least the amount you would have spent on 2 cartons of cigarettes, or better yet, the cost of 2 cartons of Canadian cigarettes {that’s about $80 each :shock:}… bet you can’t use it all up in the time it would have taken you to smoke all that! :lol:

Yeah Hildy :cheering: Live long and prosper

Congratulations, Hildie! Now don’t you feel healthier!? :balloons:

Congratulations Hilde!!! :cheering:

:cheering: :cheering: :balloons: :happydance: That is so great Hild!!!

Congratulations Hilde!!! That is quite an accomplishment. I am very proud of you.

Robin

[color=red][size=7]Yay Hildie!!![/size][/color]

:balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary, Hilde :happydance: . Keep up the good work :thumbsup: .

:cheering: :balloons: :cheering: Congratulations Hilde!!! :cheering: :balloons: :cheering:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :XX: :XX:

Such a great thing to have achieved!

Way to go!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

:cheering: :cheering: [size=7][color=violet] SUPERDOOPER WAYTOGO !!! [/color][/size] :cheering: :cheering:

Congrats and keep up the great track record!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:happydance: :cheering: Yeah for you!!! :happydance: :cheering:

YOU ROCK!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: That is awesome. We’ll have you around a lot longer now :slight_smile:

[color=blue][size=7]GOOD FOR YOU!!![/size] :thumbsup: [/color]

[color=darkred]Be vigilant. Hubby fell off the no-smoke wagon twice after a year, before he quit forever. But then, he’s a guy. :rollseyes: [/color]