I'm so confused... Cabled Gauntlets

This morning I took on a project I’ve been looking forward to and I’m finding myself very confused. The pattern calls for 36 stitches cast on and divided between 3 DPNs. There is a 12 stitch repeat that is to be knitted for 6 rounds. My first assumption, which may be incorrect, is that a round equals a row. Given that assumption I knitted the 12 stitch repeat 18 times. This takes me to round 7 - the cable row. The repeat here is 13 stitches which now has me questioning my assumption. Any kind soul up to the task of advising me? All help is appreciated!! I can’t include a link until someone replies but the pattern can be found by googling: knit Nat cabled gauntlets

http://alaskaknitnat.com/2010/11/15/cabled-gauntlets/

Cable round:
K2, P2, slip 3 to cable needle and hold in back, K3, K3 from cable needles, P2, K1

I’m sorry that I don’t have an answer for you, I also count 13 sts in the cable round repeat. I’ve posted the links so that someone who can help won’t have to find them.

ETA I looked again and wonder if the k2 that starts the cable round repeat should be k1.

Welcome to KH!
Very nice gauntlets:

I’d say there’s a mistake in the Cable Round. It should read:

[B]K1[/B], P2, slip 3 to cable needle and hold in back, K3, K3 from cable needles, P2, K1

You both are so kind! That will work beautifully Thank you