IL PEEPS--HUGE sale at Zora's in Naperville!

Zora Yarn (725 E. Chicago Ave, Naperville) is having a sale…

All Yarn, Patterns & Books
40% off on May 25th
35% off on May 26th
30% off on May 27th

Zora’s is located at 725 E. Chicago Ave, Naperville, IL. Phone:
630-355-9276
Summer hours are: Tuesday - Friday: 12-5 and Saturday: 10-5.

Thanks, Andrea! Don’t know if I’ll have time to get over there, but it’s nice to know about it!!

:roflhard: Are you going to make a trip? I really want to, but I have one day to get my hair done and one to get my nails done [size=1]grumblegrumblestupidweddingthisweekendgrumblegrumlebeing forced to gobyDHgrumblegrumble[/size]and I sleep until 5 most days :frowning:

You’re going to that wedding from hell!!! Andrea, your DH shouldn’t be grumbling about taking Ursula to the vet!!!

:figureditout: Skip the wedding & use the $$ you would be spending on hair & nails to take Ursula to the vet!! Much more important!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr can you believe the pregnant Bridezilla is complaining (to put it cleanly) that it’s going to be 80 degrees that day? :rollseyes: “I’m going to be too hoooooooooooooooot!!!”

I told Chris I was going to put an unwrapped copy of “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” on top of their gift pile since no one knows about her pregnancy! :roflhard:

:thumbsup: Great idea, Julie! SAVE URSULA!! :thumbsup:

:roflhard: :twisted:

:angelgrin:

:twisted:
Andrea, I know you are a little angel, but I think the devil is more appropriate for the wedding gift plan! (Don’t you just wish you could really plop that book down with the gifts!)