I need help reading a pattern

Hello! I hope someone can help me with this sweater pattern. It’s pattern #7 from Fatto a Mano 193 “Black.” I don’t understand two parts of the instructions.
Here’s the first part:

1. First question: I don’t know how to get to 30 increased stitches according to the instructions below:

Starting from 159 stitches.
For the sleeve edge on both sides inc alt 1 stitch 5 times every 4th row and 1 stitch once after 6 rows (total of 15 stitches per side).
189 stitches.

2. Second question: I was wondering if I am supposed to skip some rows without binding off according to the instructions below (it seems like it):

Starting with 189 stitches.
From cast on edge, bind off on both sides in every 2nd row alt 2 stitches 4 times and 1 stitch once (total 67 stitches per side).

Thank you so much!!! :ghost:

OK, for the sleeve increases, alternate inc every 4th row x5 with every 6th row once. That works out like this:
increase on each side on rows 1,5,9,13,17 then row 23, then rows 27,31,35,39,43 and then row 49 and so on. Continue until you’ve done 15 increase rows total.

Since you can’t bind off at the end of a row, bind off at the beginning of the next row.
Bind off 2sts at the beginning of rows 1,2,3,4,5,6,7.8 and then one stitch at the beginning of rows 9 and 10. Then repeat this sequence until you’ve bound off the given number of sts.

Thanks so much! I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to continue past row 23 for the first part of the instructions.