I can finally knit without looking :woohoo:

:cheering: :woohoo: :cheering:

:woot: :yay: :happydance:

Woohoo!

Next stop: Driving.

Driving without looking, or knitting while driving? :rofl:

Whichever you’re up to, I’d suppose :3

Wh’hey, Mike!

It makes a lot of difference as to whether people can deal with you knitting while you talk to them, doesn’t it? :slight_smile:

I don’t know if I’m at the point where I can knit without looking and listen to someone, of course they may not know that. :slight_smile:

:woohoo:that’s great!

WTG Mike! I can successfully knit without looking, but purling? After 20 years or so, I still can’t master that.

Knitting while pretending to listen? I hold the gold medal in that. I’m a mother of four :woot:

WTG Mike!
Makes it easier to [U]watch[/U] TV while knitting too, instead of just listening to a show.

[color="#330099"]
Is the knit wearable without getting looks?
:roflhard:
[/COLOR]

Yeah, I reached that point a few months ago too. Very handy for basic St st(I can do it knitting or purling; you probably can too) but I don’t use that all the time. I wonder if I could have done it sooner and just didn’t try. :lol: I was knitting and reading at the same time.

Ack! I didn’t know this was a skill I needed to aspire too! :wink:

So far. I even felt a stitch where I split the yarn.
I can’t slip my marker or roll my row counter without looking. I could roll it if I’d remember which direction it goes.

You don’t, I did.
I was doing granny squares in the dentist chair and when I’m focused on picturing what I’m doing without looking I’m not focused on what they’re doing.
But I knit more than I crochet and what I do crochet isn’t usually portable.

I like being able to knit on the train and watch the scenery at the same time…or surreptitiously read the paper of the person across from me. :slight_smile:

Yay!!! :woot:

congrats!!!

I put it to use today. Knit right through the filling. Did a row while the novacaine was kicking in and a row while they were filling.
I even slipped the marker without looking.

But now in addition to the hygienist wanting to learn the assistant wants to learn so it kept on crossing my mind that they weren’t watching what they were doing and were watching me knit.

I knit right through interviewing a prospective employee. I was on a roll!