I got my mmmmmmmmmmmmmalabrigo :)

Its at my desk at work and I just keep touching it :slight_smile:

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Isn’t it fabulous?!

What colorway did you get? (I want to know so that I can be more jealous than I already am :wink: )

:drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

Just don’t drool on it too much, it might felt!

I got Indigo and Pollen. There are pics under the July KAL…I think that’s the thread.

:doh: I saw the photo of the pollen, but not the indigo. Yummy!!!

Here they are :slight_smile:

Whew…I just got woozy there for a bit…

Oooh purtiness!

I bought my first mmmmmmmmmmalabrigo in Hollyhock when I met up with Brendajos in Omaha a couple weeks ago. It’s been hanging on a doorknob and I pet it every time I go by.

oooh it is such a pretty color too!

mmmmmmmmmmm :thumbsup:

I must confess… :oops:
I have never used or even seen this yarn in a yarn store. I’m obviously missing out in a [size=6]BIG [/size]way!

I am down to virtually no stash, so my goal this summer is to get me some mmmmmmmmmmalabrigo.

Lynn

While we were at Personal Threads I was thinking…“Hmmm, maybe I can get Brenda to create a distraction and I can sneak out with this display of mmmmmmmmmmmmalabrigo…” Nevermind that the display was about 2 feet taller than I am and probably had a hundred skeins on it. Plus it would be tricky to get it through that other antique shop without breaking something. :wink:

Not many LYS carry it I’ve noticed. Maybe it’s harder to get. Manos is easier now. I think it’s been bought by a US company wheras mmmmmmmmmmmmalabrigo is still owned by a small company in Uruguay. Is that right? Or did I just make that up :??

Sooooo, what are you making with this treasure?!

I dont know…I didn’t buy tons of it just cause of $$$ but I couldn’t resist when I saw them on ebay. Some are felting with it on the July KAL but for some reason that just seems sooo wrong to me.

Maybe I will just keep it and cuddle with it…ooooh maybe a pillow??? Well then there’s the whole drool factor (Yes I admit, I’m a drooler :oops: )