How to

after knitting for years i dont know what ssk
amazing isnt it
can you help

It means slip, slip knit and is a left leaning decrease just like slip 1, knit 1, pass slip stitch over (skp) though done differently. Slip 2 sts individually knitwise to the right needle, put the left needle in front of them and knit together. It’s also shown on the Decreases page.

here’s the english method video
here’s the continental methos

thank you
i dont know why but i never ran into this before

It’s a newer thing, though in some circles it’s been around a long time. I started to knit in the 70s and all patterns called for a slip, knit, psso left decrease then.