How to do the Sl1.K2Tog.Psso.(yo) twice?

I’m doing the Heart Dishcloth/Blanket and I’m so confused about the Sl1.K2Tog.Psso.(yo) twice. It’s either I ended up over one stitch or short of one stitch at the end of the pattern, 11th row. I will really appreciate your help.
1st row: (RS). *K1. P1. Rep from * to last st. K1.
2nd to 6th rows: Rep last row for Seed St Pat 5 times more.
7th row: (K1. P1) twice. Knit to last 4 sts. (P1. K1) twice.
8th row: (K1. P1) twice. K1. Purl to last 5 sts. (K1. P1) twice. K1.
9th and 10th rows: As 7th and 8th rows.
11th row: (K1. P1) twice. K4. yo. [Sl1. K2tog. psso. (yo) twice] 6 times. Sl1. K2tog. psso. yo. K4. (P1. K1) twice.
12th row: (K1. P1) twice. K1. Purl to last 5 sts (working into double yo as follows: P1. P1tbl). (K1. P1) twice. K1.

Thank you,
Cookie

Pattern link

By my count it should work. Make sure you’re doing the yo’s correctly. If the count is off in a pattern with yo’s it’s often that one is missing or somehow there’s an extra.

Welcome to KH!
It probably is the yo’s as GG suggested. It sounds like a random mistake rather than a consistent one. Check to make sure that you’ve worked two sts into the double yo. You may be able to see this on the row you’ve already knit so that then you’ll know exactly where the mistake is.

Thank you GrumpyGramma & Salmonmac! I really appreciate your help. I will try to do it again this time I will be more carefull on counting with yo and double yo.

I made it! :thumbsup: :muah: Thank you so much. :woohoo:
I am so happy and contented:happydance: and I really love this website there’s so much to learn. Maybe I consider myself an advance beginner so thank you all for this website it’s very useful to the user like me:aww: and to a very helful person like GG & Salmonmac :cheering:

Looks fantastic! Great work.

Lovely!