Hi everyone im new

Hi im sarah and am totally nuts about knitting, currently knitting longies for a joint website venture, and am also busy designing patterns for babys, as i have had 7 children myself and my youngest are twins of 14 months i adore creating things for them!!

Welcome! I’m amazed that you have time to knit–you’re an inspiration! :waving:

Hi and welcome. This is a great place to hang out with knitters. As Ingrid, I don’t know how you have time for this place, knitting and chasing twins. I have 19 month grandtwins that I keep twice a week and I can’t even knit those evenings when they’ve gone home. AND you design? Can I borrow some of your energy?
Nikki

Hi and welcome to Knitting Help =D

Well i think its my knitting and chatting that keeps me sane lol!! any spare five mins i get i pick up my pins and evenings are my time for knitting or dying wool which i also love to do, cant ever imagine life without wool!! :x:

Hi Sarah! Welcome. I have to chime in with everyone else…do you ever sleep??? I don’t know how you do it! A friend of mine had twins a year ago (no other children) and that was about enough to put her over the edge.

Welcome!! You must have one jam packed schedule. Great to have you here though. The more the merrier. :smiley:

:waving: Welcome to the forum!

seven children faints

welcome sarah! im so glad youre here :cheering:

:waving: Welcome, Sarah, looking forward to getting to know you :wink:

:cheering: Welcome to the forum!!! :happydance:

As another mom of 7, I can totally understand a NEED to knit! :wink: Welcome to one of the friendliest places you’ll find online!