Help with Sirdar #1662 - Lacy Matinee Set

Hello!

Has anyone made this pattern? I have been knitting for many years and can’t seem to get this pattern to work past row 8. I’ve started it over at least 1 dozen times and I can’t figure out if I’m doing something wrong or if it’s the pattern. Here are the pattern rows (over 177 sts):

Row 1: K1, *s1,k1,psso,(k1,yfwd) twice,k1,k2tog,k1,rep from * to end.
Row 2: P1,*p2tog,(p1,yrn) twice,p1,p2togtbl,p1,rep from * to end. Row 3: k1,*yfwd,s1,k1,psso,k3,k2tog,yfwd,k1,rep from * to end. Row 4: p1,*p1,yrn,p2tog,p1,p2togtbl,yrn,p2,rep from * to end.
Row 5: k1, *k2,yfwd,s1,k2tog,psso,yfwd,k3,rep from * to end.
Row 6: as 2nd row.
Row 7: as 1st row.
Row 8: p1,*yrn,p2tog,p3,p2togtbl,yrn,p1,rep from * to end.
Row 9: k1,*k1,yfwd,s1,k1,psso,k1,k2tog,yfwd,k2, rep from * to end.
Row 10: p1, *p2,yrn,s1p,p2tog,psso,yrn,p3,rep from * to end

So my problems start with row 8. The pattern repeat doesn’t end equally and it doesn’t say that there should be extra stitches on the needle. Can someone please try this and let me know if it works for you? I’m pulling my hair out.
Any help will be extremely appreciated. Thanks.:knitting:

Sorry, I don’t know the answer. Here’s a link to what the pattern looks like for helpers though.
http://www.knitandsew.co.uk/Sirdar_Snuggly_Baby_4ply_pattern_1662.htm

Thank you Jan. I will do that in the future. This was my first post so I appreciate the feedback. I scoured Ravelry as well and couldn’t find this pattern there either. I was hoping someone had already made this pattern so that they could tell me what I am doing wrong. I’m so frustrated with it at this point.

Well, looks like Row 8 has the same number of YOs (yrn) as decs,and there’s 8 sts in the repeat, plus the first stitch, so it should work out right. Did you check the previous row to see if you have the correct number of sts on it? You might have forgot a YO or a dec which would throw off the st count.