Help with pattern - knit 2 together don’t drop, Purl 2 together

patterns

I require help with row 6 of a below pattern. Can someone please explain how this should look? Do I need to reduce the number of stitches or should it remain the same? I have 92 on circular needles.

Row 6: knit 2 stitches together without dropping them off the needle, bring the yarn to the front, purl the two stitches together and drop them off the needle.

Measurements: 15 in (38 cms) width, 29.5 in (75 cms) length Pattern

Row 1: knit 2, purl 2; repeat till the end of the row Row 2: knit to the end of the row
Row 3: knit 2, purl 2; repeat till the end of the row Row 4: knit to the end of the row
Row 5: knit to the end of the row
Row 6: knit 2 stitches together without dropping them off the needle, bring the yarn to the front, purl the two stitches together and drop them off the needle.
Row 7: knit to the end of the row.
Repeat rows 6 and 7 till the work measures 12 inches (31 cms) from the beginning.
Repeat row 4 once Repeat row 3 once Repeat row 2 once Repeat row 1 once

Welcome to KH!
The stitch number will stay the same. Follow the directions to knit 2 together but don’t slip the sts off the left needle. Bring the yarn strand to the front between the needles and purl 2 together then drop the 2 sts off the left needle. You’ll be replacing 2 sts with 2 new sts.

Thank you. Do you know what this stitch is called? I think I need to watch a video to see it. Have not had any luck googling

Aha, I couldn’t initially find a video but here is one:

Thank you so much!