Help with glove pattern

Hi, I’m new. I’ve been lurking for about a week and soaking in the abundance of knitting info around here! :teehee: I’m also pretty new to knitting and knitting help has um…helped me to knit! xD I’m currently in the middle of knitting a pair of socks using silver’s sock class. I want to knit some fingerless gloves next as they look so cool! But the pattern that one of my knitting friends recommended has me stumped. :wall: Glove Pattern
I pretty much understand up to the thumb part but this bit doesn’t make any sense to me. :oops: Next Round: K34(36), slip first 22(24) and last 24(22) sts onto st holders.

Thanks for any help,

Teru

Assuming you’re working on the left glove, what I think it means is, at the beginning of the round, you knit the first 34 stitches. Then, stop, and going back to the beginning of the round, take the first 22 stitches of the round off the needle by threading a piece of scrap yarn through them. Then, using a separate piece of scrap yarn, do the same for the last 24 stitches of the round, even though you haven’t finished the round, and knit them yet.

Oh thanks for your help, that makes much more sense! :happydance: