Hat, Socks, Bag

I visited family for 3 weeks in southern CA where I couldn’t take and download digital pictures. So this is what I made while I was gone. I made a hat out of Lopi, some socks in Cascade Fixation, and a booga bag with 3 skeins of Patons Soy Wool Stripes.

Details up on the blog in a bit if you care to know.

Great work! :cheering: :cheering:

Btw - has anyone ever told you that you remind them of Lauren Hill? Especially in that first profile shot!

As a matter of fact, lots of people have told me that. Not as much when my hair is big and poofy like it is now, but sometimes I twist my hair into lots and lots of little twists like here,
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1100197725046500029YuFzyF
and that’s when they really start saying it. I remember when I was 16 (12 years ago, for reference), some dude came up to me like “girl, you gonna sing me a song?” i was like “huh?” “you know you look just like lauren hill”. ah, dudes. they provide 1/2 of my daily entertainment value.

Your hat is fantastic - you always have the best hats! The colors in the booga bag are stunning and the socks are so cheery - happy feet!!

double posted :frowning:

triple posted :frowning:

Everything looks great!!! :cheering:

wish I could make a bill cap like that
I LOVE nice hats
and my Middle daughter is starting to LOVE making hats too

ecb

Those are all so cool! I saw on your blog that the hat pattern is your own. Please let us know when you post the pattern…I’d love to try it.

Nikki, that pic definitely shows the resemblance better!

LUV it! the hat is so cute! :heart:

I really like the colors of your booga bag! Wonderful job on all your projects! :yay: