Happy Birthday to Me!

The 27th was my birthday and I got spoiled!:flirt:

My DH bought me beautiful flowers

My friends bought me beautiful flowers

And I bought me beautiful yarns!

The Nashua is to make myself some Knitty Knucks, but my gauge is off so I’ll have to wait until I get some more DPNs. The Cascade and the OnLine are for a Huggable Hedgehog. and the purple is Italian lace weight by Zegna Baruffa that I will be using for my mystery stole!

Happy belated birthday! The flowers and yarn are beautiful!:balloons:

I’ll say!!! Happy Birthday To You!!:cheering::cheering:

Happy belated Natal Anniversary!

:woot: for beatemous flowers!

:present: for beautemous yarns!

:balloons: [B]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!![/B]

:muah: :cheering: :happydance: :clink: :woot: :present: :balloons: :yay: :woohoo:

[SIZE=7][COLOR=Blue]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
[COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]It looks like you really made out.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

lovely gifts all around! can’t wait to see your hedgie!

Happy Birthday! It’s wonderful to see you have so many thoughtful, caring people in your life! What great blessings! I hope you have a wonderful day :smiley:

Happy Birthday! The flowers and the yarn are beautiful! :inlove:

:hug:

Happy Belated Bday… there are some lovely flowers there… especially the beautiful lillly~1:inlove::inlove:
Love the yarns… your bday was June 27 right… if that’s the case my bday was 1 week before yours~!!:thumbsup:

Well, a happy belated birthday to you :slight_smile:

I can’t think of a better way to celebrate your birthday! Happy happy birthday by the way!

Happy belated birthday! Gorgeous flowers. Gorgeous yarn. :slight_smile:

Thanks everybody! It really was a great birthday. My friends had a cookout for me, and then when the weekend came, my hubby took me out for a ‘romantic’ date. He wanted to take me to the theater because he knows how much I love it, so he just got me tickets for whatever was showing at the Arkansas Rep. Well it turns out it was [U]The Full Monty[/U]. He had no idea what it was about. I remember him asking if I had ever seen The Full Monty and I remember answering, “Oh, that’s a great movie you’ve got to see it.” The whole night I was on the verge of giggles at the irony of it all. I got a romantic date with my husband, a romantic dinner for two, and a live male strippers.