Guess what I just found out?!?!?!

[size=7]I’m Pregnant!!![/size]

where’s the preggo smiley?!??!?!?!!!? LOL!!

well congratulations! :balloons:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

[size=6][color=red]CONGRATULATIONS!!![/color][/size]

Congratulations! :happydance: Wishing you a blessedly uneventful pregnancy!

Lynn

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Congrats!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Woohoo!! I’m doing a happy dance for you!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Congratulations!!! :thumbsup:

:cheering: :cheering: Congratulations!!!11 :cheering: :cheering:

Oh Wow! Congratulations! How exciting!

:smiley: :cheering: :thumbsup: :heart: - now you have another reason to :XX:

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!! :happydance: What will you be knitting for the sweet new baby to be??? :XX:

Congrats! What wonderful news!!! :happydance:

What a wonderful first thread of the day.

May this special time be blessed with all of the joy it was intended. May you and your child be strong and healthy. And may your excitement of this moment be remembered forever.

God Bless all of you.

:cheering:

:happydance: :cheering: :happydance:
congrats Cristy!!!

:balloons: :balloons: :balloons: [color=darkblue]CONGRATULATIONS [/color]:balloons: :balloons: :balloons: [size=7][/size]

I feel great–I haven’t been sick or tired yet–w/ my first child I was tired before I even realized why! I just hope I don’t gain weight like I did w/ my dd…I gained close to 90 lbs! (and I’m 5’2 and normally a size 4 or 6). So far so good though, I haven’t gained anything and I hope I don’t gain much if any during the first trimester…I’m currently 6 weeks preggo. With my dd…I swear I gained 2 lbs a week from the moment I got preggo! LOL!

I plan to knit this beautiful lime green (I know…weird right, it’s actually adorable!) bobbles and lace baby blanket in the Easy Afghans for Knitters book that I purchased recently. It’s made with plymouth Encore…I’ll likely tackle a sweater since the baby will come in January…I need to find a good neutral pattern. I’m afraid if I wait until I know what it is I’ll have so much to do that it won’t get finished…I’ve never done a sweater before!

Thanks for all of the well wishes…the most exciting part is dh…he is so giddy…it’s adorable!

Congrats!!! :cheering: :happydance:

:cheering: congrats =D hope all is well all the way through =D

:balloons: [color=violet][size=7]CONGRATULATIONS!![/size][/color] :balloons: