GSR FOR PK OCT SWEATER PATTERN

I am working a sweater pattern I am a newer knitter. Trying to understand what I need to if I should knit the stitch or do the increase. It says work the yoke back & forth in stockingnette stitch while working raglan increaseon RS rows as follows R1knit to raglansts,M1R,knit3 raglan sts,M1L but when I had to separate the raglan k1 pm left front,knit3 raglan sts, knit16 left sleeve knit3 raglan sts, Now am I suppose to put the m1r & then knit 3 plz help has anyone knit PK OCT Sweater pattern

Welcome to KH!

You have marker on either side of the 3 raglan sts for a total of 8 raglan markers. There’s also an increase at the ends of row so 10 increases per increase row on this top-down pullover. After casting on sts you work in the round.
Are you up to separating the sleeves from the body of the sweater? Where are you having a question?
Which size are you making?

I am making Petite knit October sweater pattern making the xsmall. Is this sweater pattern similar to the petite knit pattern for the German Short Rows

It may be. I don’t see short rows noted on the Ravelry page for the Petite Knits sweater

Where are you in the pattern?

Divide the sts with markers to mark the raglan sts as follows:
1 stitch (left front), 3 sts (raglan sts), 16 (16) 16 (16) 16 (14) 14 (14) 14 (14) sts (left sleeve), 3 sts (raglan sts),
38 (38) 38 (38) 38 (42) 44 (44) 46 (46) sts (back), 3 sts (raglan sts), 16 (16) 16 (16) 16 (14) 14 (14) 14 (14) sts
(right sleeve), 3 sts (raglan sts), 1 stitch (right front).
Work the yoke back and forth in stockinette stitch while working raglan increases on RS rows, as follows:
Row 1 (RS): * Knit to raglan sts, M1R, knit the 3 raglan sts, M1L *, work from * to * a total of 4 times,
knit to end of row (8 sts have been increased).
Row 2 (WS): Purl across.
Repeat Rows 1 and 2 a total of 4 times for all sizes. There are now a total of 116 (116) 116 (116) 116 (116)
118 (118) 120 (120) sts on the needles.
Work the yoke back and forth in stockinette stitch while working raglan increases and increases for the
neckline on RS rows, as follows:
Row 1 (RS): K3, M1L, * knit to raglan sts, M1R, knit the 3 raglan sts, M1L *, work from * to * a total of
4 times, knit to the last 3 sts on the row, M1R, k3 (10 sts have been increased).
Row 2 (WS): Purl across.
Repeat Rows 1 and 2 a total of 5 times for all sizes. There are now a total of 166 (166) 166 (166) 166

You can place the markers without knitting the row. Count the sts and place the markers on either side of the 3 raglan sts.
Once you have the marker in place begin knitting Row 1, a right side (RS) row, * knit to the marker, increase by M1R, slip the marker, knit the 3 raglan sts, slip marker, increase by M1L * repeat this 3 more times. There will be 8 increases across the row.
The M1 increases are made by picking up the bar that runs between sts.

If that isn’t your question, just post again and let us know.

So I followed the instructions that you gave I got the 116.

now do I follow what it says for row one where it says knit three make one left little confusing. I know it’s some point you are supposed to join this and start doing stocking that switch and around but a little confused on when I’m supposed to go around. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you have a nice day.

Sounds like you’re doing well.
You’re going to work the same raglan increases on Row 1, M1R before the 3 raglan sts and M1L after the 3 raglan sts. That’s repeated 3 time more at the raglans.
And at the same time you’ll be increasing at the beginning of the row and then end of the row. These increases are each worked 3sts in from the ends. So K3, M1L then follow the increases at the raglan sts, knit to 3sts from the end, M1R, K3. There’ll be 10sts increased on each RS row.

After you’ve worked Rows 1 and 2 five times you’ll have the stitch count for your size, 166sts. Check that you have the given number of sts in each section, fronts, sleeves and back.
Now it’s time to join to knit in the round. Once you join you’ll be knitting all the rounds.