Great Sale!

http://www.littleknits.com/index.php

If you go to this website and look in the left margin, there are some amazingly wonderful deals on yummy yarn…

kimmie

[size=2]You DO know that you’re dealing with addicts, here, right? I’m gonna have to call my YA sponsor now![/size]

Oh lordy… “I’m sorry kids, no gifts this year” [size=1](shoving stash under bed)[/size] :roflhard:

I purchased from them last year and they are fabulous to buy from…oh yes.

OMG… :shock:

Step away from the computer… Deep breaths…

That place is DANGEROUS!

-hh

I just ordered a ton of yarn from Knitpicks…hmmm…but, I THINK I can manage to find a few more things that I ABSOLUTELY can’t live without… :eyebrow:

~Sharon

You are wonderfully evil, Kimmie! Thanks!!

:doh: I knew I shouldn’t have come into this post… be good be strong… you can do it… :expressionless:

YUM! Thanks for the link. I didn’t find anything I need though! [size=2]Thanks goodness! My DH almost decided to look in my yarn closet this weekend GASP[/size]

Is that possible? I suddenly needed everything…

:shock:

What stopped him?

ME!!!

I’ve got it bookmarked and will look when it calms down a little.
Thanks!

:roflhard: :roflhard:

I’m picturing you positioning yourself in front of the closet and then tossing a piece of candy across the room in an effort to distract him :smiley:

Soooocck Yaaarrrnnn … :drooling:

I’m picturing you positioning yourself in front of the closet and then tossing a piece of candy across the room in an effort to distract him :D[/quote]

:roflhard:

I’m picturing you positioning yourself in front of the closet and then tossing a piece of candy across the room in an effort to distract him :D[/quote]

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: It wasn’t quite that desperate, but I just told him to give me a couple of weeks so I could at least knit the stuff that was for Christmas presents. I’ll be ready with a more creative distraction next time :wink:

Oooh, that was clever! Mind if I borrow that one?

:roflhard:

Borrow away!

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

[color=blue]I’ll take that nice basket of goodies in the upper left hand corner pretty please… :pray: [/color]