FOs: Pocket purses

I made these little guys out of left-over yarn and funky buttons and they turned out really cute! My 8 & 9 year old nieces love them - they put their money and other “treasures” in them.

I blocked the middle one (mine, I am actually keeping something I made for myself) to make it a bit wider and now it is the perfect size for gift cards - I am sure I will make and give more of these for Christmas.

I am a new knitter and these little projects sure help build skills and confidence. :slight_smile:

Cute, nice way to use up yarn scraps and or try out new stitch patterns.
Katrina

How cute! Great idea for scraps!

Oh those are really great, you don’t look like a new knitter to me, good job.

Those are so cute! I love those little buttons!

Great idea ! They are really nice:)

Very cute.

Oh Nora, they are just fabulous! What a great idea! Did you design them yourself as you went along?? How adorable they are! And so useful, too! :thumbsup:

Those are so adorable,just perfect for little girls.You do lovely work

Cute idea, I really like the gift card holder idea!

They are adorable!! Love the fun colors and those button! Great job!

I made one of those but it didn’t turn out quite as well as yours. Still, it was a fun, brief project and would be good for a beginner knitter to try.

Cute! The buttons add a nice touch!

Those are really cute! :slight_smile:

I adore these little pocket purses! i’d love to make a bunch up for my two little grand-daughters, ages 3 and 7. Where might I find a pattern, or did you invent it yourself? the buttonhole and the flap edgings look especially pretty to me.

Very nice! Good job!

Very Cute. Great little gifts. Maybe stocking stuffers. I love them. :thumbsup:

Very CUTE! Nice job… did you make it up yourself? I’d love to have the pattern if you kept track…

Great idea for gift cards…or for tea bags…or a little compact…lots of things would fit in there - great work! :yay:

You did a great job and what great gifts :yay: