FO Wine Tote with needle felting

I finished this at our knit together yesterday (click here for pics of that), and I’m going to take it up to the NEW yarn store today and use it as a demo to teah the owner of the shop needle felting.

The pattern came from Knit One Felt Too, as did the leaf pattern. I made up my own vine and gapes… I traced the leaf outline, then needle felted the light green with roving. I used a darker green clpaca yarn for the outline of the leaf and the vine, and I made “bobbles” for the grapes and needle felted them on as well.

Ooo… I need that pattern, my mom would love that! Very purty!

Hildie! :shock: That is awesome! You are the queen of needle felting! :cheering:

that IS awesome! :happydance:

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

That is beautiful, Hildie!!

I REALLY want that design on a felted tote! Yet another thing on my “need to learn to do” list. :wink:

Gorgeous!!!

Hildie, I love it. I am off to see the pictures of the get together that I missed. :frowning:

ooooh, I love the viney grapeiness!

Oh my goodness!! That is absolutely gorgeous!!!

I love that! I am definately going to have to find something to needle felt!

I love it, Hildie! You should be veeeeeeeeery proud of yourself! And I hope you are keeping it for YOU!!! :happydance: :cheering:

thanks everyone!!! :heart:

Drea, I’m going to use it as an example in the new LYS for a while, and then I’ll probablly use it for a christmas gift… wine doesn’t last long enough in my house to warrent being “cozied” :oops: :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:cheering: It looks great Hildie!

Ohh that’s gorgeous Hilde!

Very gorgeous, Hildie!

nice… … i for see a christmas gift!!!

thanks everyone :heart:

I love it! :heart:

Very cool!