FO: Sweater(finally) for grandson

[color=darkblue]I got the sweater all done that I made for my three year old grandson Drew. :slight_smile:
Mistakes but learned a lot. The left arm up in the shoulder area got messed up. It was longer than it should have been and I sewed it into place anyway. Lot to learn but happy with it,
Whew!
Susie[/color]

:cheering: :cheering: Oh Susie!! That is gorgeous! What a great job you did. You’ve been knitting for what–2 months? I love it!!

that is an awesome sweater!

oooh i LOVE it!

Great job! He’s gonna love it! :happydance:

So cute!! Great job! :cheering:

I think that looks great! Very professional.

Excellent job! I love it!

[color=darkblue] :happydance: Wow, thanks everyone. You all make me feel ‘so’ good. :slight_smile:
I had my two month anniversary on Thursday. The yarn shop owner wants to put a photo of my sweater on her site so she can show what a newbie can do. Isn’t that cool???
Enjoy your Sunday,
Susie :XX: [/color]

WTG on the sweater and the LYS! What a killer deal!

[color=darkblue]Thanks Denise. :slight_smile:
Susie[/color]

Look at you go Susie! Great job on the sweater - I definitely could not have done that when I hit my 2 month knitting mark. It looks really good Susie, you should be very proud!

[color=darkblue]FiberGirl,
Thanks.
I’m SURE you could have done it too at two months but that sure was a nice compliment.
:slight_smile:
Susie
[/color]

:happydance: Great job!!

[color=darkblue]dustinac,
Thanks for liking the sweater.
You sure have a BIG list there of things you have and will make. Great job,
Susie
[/color]

Sus! It lokos FANTASTIC!!

What yarn and what pattern, please!

Susie, it’s just gorgeous…I love it, very professional looking…OUTSTANDING JOB :cheering: :cheering:

[color=darkblue]Hi Kelly,
Thanks for liking the sweater.
The yarn is Encore by Plymouth Yarn. It is knitting worsted weight. 75% Acrylic and 25% wool. It is what the yarn shop gal suggested.
The pattern is one I bought at her shop. It is called the Roll Raglan in crew & mock turtle-neck by Yankee Knitter Designs. It has Child sized 1 to 14 and Adult 36" to 50".
I found it on line at the link below but I’m sure there are tons of other places:
http://www.yarnia.com/roracrandmot.html
Happy Monday,
Susie[/color]

[color=darkblue]Rebecca,
Thanks.
Professional looking eh? Wow, what a compliment.
Appreciate it…enjoy your Monday,
Susie[/color]

What a nice picture of you!!