FO: socks

After a little desaster on the sleeves for my sweater(see sweater threat for update), I decided to knit some socks for me instead. I needed something quick and not too complicated since I’m still sick :frowning:
These are made out of Lana Grossa “Meilenweit”. I approx. only used 50g according to my scale :thinking:
That would mean I could knit another pair!

comfort Poor you! I hope you feel better soon!

The socks are beautiful! Nice work! :cheering: :cheering:

Yes, yes, yes! How exciting! SOCKS!!!

Those socks are adorable, I :heart: the colors and striping pattern! Great job! :thumbsup:

Very cute! My sock is on hold until after Christmas, although I think once I get the hang of them I am going to love them.

Nothing like home made socks to keep sick footsies warm! Beautiful!

Hope you feel better soon!! Are socks better than chicken soup for that kind of thing? How does that saying go… “Knit a fever, feed a cold”? Or is it the other way around?

pretty pretty socks! (I was sick for over 3 weeks) I just started some socks today but in plain heathery blue. I like the ribbing and the colors of yours. Nothing like some great colors to perk you up!
hope you feel better soon…

P.S. I like that tiny triangle of color on the bottom of the heel. it’s cute. socks are so cool to create arent they?

oooh they’re adorable!

I hope you feel better soon… Love the socks!! :thumbsup:

Javede –

Those colors are SO pretty!!! I hope they cheered you up and cured your ills, too!!! Very nice work.

So nice!1!!! just looking at them should make you feel better! :happydance: