FO socks

Thought it about time I shared a finished project.
Yarn: Plymouth Happy Feet. I used the basic pattern from the book Toe-Up 2-at-a-time Socks but modified them a bit by using the high instep adjustment found at wendyknits.net. Worked well but I had to finagle it a bit since I was doing two at a time. I’ve made a lot of socks over the years and end up giving a lot of them away. Not only are they tight to get on as soon as they’re completed but it continues to get worse as they’re washed. I’ve been searching for a high instep adjustment that made sense to me and this one did. Hopefully it worked as well as I think. I’m open to other suggestions if you have any!

That yarn is well-named. Those look like happy feet socks. Well done!

1 Like

Lovely bright socks! Well done