FO - Six for Six project done!

Knit for Warm Woolies Six for Six campaign. Various wool yarns were used, all doubled with the exception of the red socks.

How industrious!!! They look great, too! :woohoo: :cheering: :woot: :yay:

Oh how cute they all look! Someone will be a very happy camper to receive one of those vests.

I knit a fair isle ear flap hat with wool ease that turned out waaaaay too small - more like a 6 yo size than an 17 yo boy size :roflhard: I remembered your work for Warm Woolies and decided to line it with fleece for extra warmth and send it over to them. When you first posted your vests I peeked at their site and remember seeing that you can send over child size stuff made of wool of any pattern - not just theirs. Thanks for posting your work and letting us know about the campaign :slight_smile:

Goodness, Jan, you really cranked those out!!

:knitting:

They turned out great!!!

Gr8 jobs n wel done u shud be proud of ur talent …kip it up

Beautiful work!

Wow!! GReat job!! That has to be such a great feeling!

:muah: :inlove: :cheering:

Wow, good job getting all those done. They look great and I’m sure they will be appreciated.

They all look terrific!

Thanks everyone!

Nice work, Jan! I do especially love the brown sweater with the variegated pinks stripes!

Those are really nice Jan :thumbsup: They would have taken me the better part of a year to do!

Those are beautiful!!! I love the colors.

Those are very nice. They will be much worn by the receivers. I made a little hooded sweater once with stripes and the exact colors of the little blue and purple one. Very generous gifts.

EXCELLENT WORK!!!:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Beautiful work! I’m sure they will be much appreciated.