FO: Obama Hoodie

I wanted to show everyone my FIRST Intarsia project!!!:woot:

This project was inspired by both Laura Birek’s
Obama-rama chart and Maebajs’ “Yes We Did” (on Ravelry)
I wrote my own hoodie pattern and modified the chart to include “YES WE CAN”, rather than the word “HOPE”.

Pattern: Men’s Hoodie, Size 44
Yarn: Herrschner’s Worsted Wool

:notworthy: OMG that is beyond FANTASTIC!!! :notworthy:

I have no words for how truly amazing your sweater is. It’s gorgeous. No wonder your model is grinning like that. :slight_smile:

WOW! Beau-ti-ful!! You’re very talented to do something like that! Just great. Go Obama!

Wow great job on the design and knitting.

Fabulous!

WOW !! That looks wonderful !! I bet Mr Obama would love one for himself :slight_smile:

Wow!! That’s amazing! Great job!

That’s rad. You’re a genius!

Wow, great job!:knitting:

When I read your description I was just expecting to see words on the sweater and when I saw that awesome picture I couldn’t help but think “holy crap!” that’s really good. I bet everywhere he goes people ask him where he got that sweater! :yay:

[SIZE=4]Amazing.[/SIZE] :cheering: :yay: :cheering: :yay:

WOW! That is amazing!! What an accomplishment. I LOVE IT. If you had a hundred of those you could sell them in five minutes for the inauguration.

That is just totally awesome!!! LOVE IT!

That is wonderful! A link to this is definitely going to be sent.
Fantastic job!

I am so impressed! The color work is AMAZING. The the hoodie is great also. I think I need to start learning some intarsia!

All I can say is “HOLY COW”. :heart: :inlove: :muah: :woot: :woohoo: :cheering: :happydance: cloud9 :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=royalblue][B]TOTALLY AWESOME!!![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I showed your post to my hubby, [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]and he says he wants one.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Really!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! lol

I am truly honoured!!! Thank you!!!:muah:

That is absolutely :passedout: ! Wow!