FO: Not-so-hideous Jaywalkers

I knit these toe-up, and when I was working on the feet I was horrified at how ugly they were turning out. Now that they’re finished, I’m pretty pleased with the result :slight_smile: Now I’m off to finish a hat for my mom! :knitting:

For more pictures, take a look at my ravelry page.

I think they are VERY nice!! Great job!:cheering:

Hey, yeah, those didn’t turn out so hideous after all. LOL The yarn did some really neat things on the leg part, and the big blotches on the feet don’t look bad once the whole sock is there.

Very nice knitting. They look and fit great. Great toes. :cheering:

It is interesting how different the socks look in the two views you show. Looking down at your two feet the zig-zags kind of disappear, but they show up very well from the side.

I think they’re great! :thumbsup:

I love those, think they turned out really well! Bravo, lol!

They look fantastic. Love the zigzag effect with the colors.

I told you they would look great!
Boy you must knit fast!!

Amy

GREAT socks!!! They’re so much fun! I’m sure you’re going to receive a lot of compliments on them when you wear them out!

Those are gorgeous socks!!! :heart: Aren’t so SO happy you finished them??? The leg striping is very lovely. :happydance:

Bambi

Haha, I’m fairly fast but nothing to write home about. I just have a lot of time to knit since I’m a housewife with no kids atm. Even so, it took me about 8 days to finish.

That I am :slight_smile: They’re very comfy, too! (wearing them now)

As much of a pain as they are, I love to knit socks! I just wish they weren’t so time-consuming.

They look great!!! I love the yarn!!

:happydance:I love the colorway on the socks, they look great!!

They look great to me! I like the uniqueness of them!!

They look great :wink:

Congrats! They turned out wonderful! What are you working now?

I just finished a hat for my mom (I still need to take pics), and started on some baby socks for my second-cousin who’ll be born next month :slight_smile:

I think they are great, kind of banana-strawberry ice cream colored:happydance:

These turned out beatifully! I’m so glad you kept going on these. The yarn is gorgeous and it knit up so well. Great job. And you do knit fast!

Very pretty! I love the yarn, beautiful colors. :heart:

Great work Lady! I love the colors, and thanks for sharing all the great photos! Way to go! Great knitting!

I friended you over at Rav, Lydia! We’re sorta neighbors! I live in Kent, as you can see. I love Lacey! I have customers all over in Lacey, and was down there a few weeks ago, off the Nisqually exit up to Martin Way SE then over to Fitz Hugh Dr SE.

Lacey’s the home of SHIPWRECK BEADS and CABELA’s too! :happydance: